Pool Closing & Winter Maintenance
This service entails:
- Checking/draining water level to make sure it remains 3 inches below the tiles and/or skimmer mouth.
- Safety Cover check to make sure it is always properly fitted and free from debris.
- Check pool parts for any cracks or damages.
- Check pool chemistry to ensure it's balanced properly.
- Chemicals are added to the pool to abate any bacteria and algae growth, which allows a clean and quick turnaround during opening.*
*No pool is ever guaranteed 100% algae free. However, our Winter Maintenance Service helps as a preventative measure along with opening your pool in early April.
You will receive a confirmation email when your form has been received. Our scheduler will be in contact with you to confirm your exact pool closing date and details.
We hope you had a wonderful summer and would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for choosing